I’m filled with so much emotion and in deep worship mode as I write this post. This song has been on my heart all morning and my whole being is bursting with tears as I soak myself deeply in the lyrics:
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my saviour
I will walk upon Your name
Keep my eyes above the waves
My soul will rest in Your embrace
I am Yours and You are mine
“Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders” – how I understand this:
- Strengthen my faith Lord
- Lord hold my hands while I run this race
- Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
- God is all-powerful – Omnipotent
- God is everywhere – Omnipresence
- God is all-knowing – Omniscient
Have you not known? Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.
He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.
Even youths shall faint and be weary, young men shall fall exhausted; but they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.